|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
GoodHabitz is looking for a parttime presentable and hospitable host/hostess. This vacancy is available for 24 hours per week.
This is what you tell people at parties
‘’I work at one of the fastest-growing ed-tech companies in Europe. As a host at GoodHabitz, I make sure all business guests at our rapidly growing Eindhoven-based company receive a warm welcome. I also serve GoodHabitz employees in the NextDoor restaurant during working hours. Basically, it’s my job to create and maintain a relaxed, welcoming vibe for all our guests, be they our own employees or external contacts.’’
[Note that NextDoor is part of GoodHabitz. It’s the company restaurant as well as the lobby where guests and appointments come in and register. That means it’s not open to the public.]
This is what you’ll be doing
You make sure that all guests who visit our offices receive a ‘GoodHabitz welcome’. You make them feel at home, offer them a beverage of their choice, and contact the right person to say their appointment has arrived. You also manage the digital calendar containing all appointments scheduled by your colleagues. On top of that:
- You serve our guests during meetings;
- You keep meeting rooms tidy;
- You take care of service tasks in the restaurant, which includes serving lunch to GoodHabitz employees.
You are perfect for this job because:
- You are presentable and hospitable, and always wear a smile.
- You are meticulous.
- You have a very good command of English (spoken and written).
- You have service industry experience. Big pluses for experience in hospitality, receptionist work and/or hosting.
- You are available Monday-Friday from 08 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- We’d be exceptionally thrilled if you have a Dutch social hygiene certificate (SVH Sociale Hygiëne). If not, GoodHabitz can arrange for you to get one.
[Note: GoodHabitz is an international company, which is why we want you to speak English well rather than Dutch. So, no matter your background: if you have a good command of English and meet the criteria above: do apply!]
- A competitive salary;
- An inspiring, international, and adventurous work environment;
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing company;
- Work that doesn't feel like work;
- A pension scheme, income-disability insurance, and reimbursement of commuting costs;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Unlimited use of our online training courses;
- Room to grow at an amazing location in the heart of Eindhoven;
[Note: As you may or may not know, GoodHabitz will be moving to The Bunker Tower in 2022. Of course, if you’re a good match, we’re taking you with us. And that would mean new opportunities for you! We’re just saying: it’s something to bear in mind.]
If you’ve been reading the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please send your CV and cover letter – in English – via the link below.